9:30 am-10:00 am Sign-in and Breakfast
10:00 am-10:10 am Welcome: Dean Lucinda Zoe
10:15 am-10:55 am Accessibility at CUNY: What do we currently have at CUNY? What is in the planning at CUNY?
- Barbara Bookman (Central Student Affairs; CUNY LEADS)
- Patricia Fleming (Co-Chair CATS; Baruch)
- Raymond Perez (Co-Chair CATS; Hostos)
11:00 am-11:45 am Panel Discussion I: Pedagogy Focus: learns some issues/trends and documents/resources available to provide a broader perspective on the topic and then pick one theme and do a breakout theme to discuss their questions and then can do a second panel discussions
- Jenn Polish (anti-ableist approach; LaG)
- Louis Olander (pedagogy; Hunter)
- Student perspective? PS will inquire
11:50 am-12:50 am Breakout Session I and Working Lunch : Participants pick one theme and go to the relevant table. Based on what they learned in the first panel discussion, discuss what topics can be covered under the theme. Come up with questions to bring up with the second panel discussion.
12:55 pm-1:40 pm Panel Discussion II: Focus : Specific, practical aspects; current trends and directions
- Antonia Levy (Blackboard and other technology; SPS)
- Jessica Murray (web accessibility; GC)
- Fumio Someki (learning & cognitive disabilities; CSI)
1:45 pm-3:00 pm Breakout Session II and Report Out: Create ideas for a workshop to be offered on their own campus, based on what they learned from the second panel. Finalize thoughts/plans to bring their campus.